500 pageviews promise

I cannot believe that I am already on 400 pageviews. It is crazy when you think that I posted my 250 pageviews thankyou just a few weeks ago. As I said then, thanks so much for your support and for sticking with me. Now that this blog seems to be rising at such a pace, I have been thinking about what I want to do when I hit the next one.

Having thought about it a lot, I have decided that at 500 pageviews, I will be doing my first livestream over on YouNow. I think this is a logical next step for me to get to interact properly with you guys and for you guys to be able to ask questions and chat to me. If this is successful, I will be doing more of them in the future and this will, I hope, lead me into creating a YouTube channel and being able to post regular videos and interact on a more regular basis with all of you.

So, I guess that’s all I wanted to say today. If you could share this around with your friends and followers and help me get to my next landmark a lot quicker, it would make me so happy. As ever, go follow me on all of the social media links below if you want to keep up to date and know when I post again. Keep following, keep reading and above all keep believing!

TRENT

Social Media links

Comments

Post a Comment