500 PAGEVIEWS

I am so happy right now! Three days ago, I included a 400 pageviews thankyou in my last post, as well as promising to do a livestream when I got to 500 pageviews.

At the time, I thought it would take me at least a few weeks to reach 500, but as it turns out, it took a matter of days. Seriously, I am so overwhelmed by reaching this point so quickly and you cannot possibly know how grateful I am to all of you for getting me here. It still doesn’t quite feel right when I look at the number of views and see that it has risen to 500.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you to every single person who has ever taken the time to read any of my posts and it really does mean the world to me. Now I only ask that you stick with me because as long as my pageviews keep on rising, I will keep on posting.

Once again, thank you to you all and be sure to tune in to my livestream on Sunday 16th August at 4pm UK time. I will post the link on my Twitter and on all of my other social media as well (links below). As ever keep following, keep reading, and above all keep believing.

Thankyou so much!

TRENT

Social Media links


Comments