Trent's Tracks 27.01.17



Hello again everyone, and welcome to this week’s Trent’s Tracks.

For this week’s song, I have chosen to add one of the hottest tracks of the moment to the playlist.

After more than a year away, Ed Sheeran has come back with two incredible new songs from his upcoming new album Divide set for release in March. I have been listening to them both nonstop since he dropped them a few weeks ago (as I’m sure you all have), but this is my favourite of the two.

Here is Ed’s ode to his home county of Suffolk, Castle On The Hill.

Ed Sheeran

Castle On The Hill





My social media links are in the table below if there are any tracks you would like to see on this list, or if you want to let me know what you think of this or of any of my other posts.

I have more posts going up next week, so keep an eye out for when those go up. Until then though, keep positive, keep smiling, and always remember to keep believing!




Social Media Links


Comments