Trent's Tracks 06.01.17



Hello again all. Welcome to the first Trent’s Tracks of the year. Yes, it’s back and there are plenty of amazing tunes which will be added to this list over the next year for you to look forward to!

To kick off, I have one of the 1990s’ most iconic movie songs.

I have to admit that when coming up with the songs for Through the Decades, I forgot how much I loved this song and didn’t include it on the list! It was only after I had finished the series that it occurred to me that this song deserved a place on that list but it was too late to add it.

Fortunately, I am going to add it to the regular Trent’s Tracks list right now so that I get to share my love of this iconic tune with you all.

From the movie Armageddon, this is Aerosmith, with I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing.

FUN FACT: Steve Tyler, lead singer of Aerosmith, is the father of Liv Tyler, who stars in the film. There is even a touching moment in the music video when they replace Bruce Willis (her father in the movie) on a TV screen with her real-life father. Look out for it!

Aerosmith

I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing





As ever, I will leave the comments section open and put my social media links below if you want to let me know what you think of this track.

My next post will be up on Wednesday next week, so look out for that. Until then, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!




Social Media Links


Comments