Trent's Tracks July 29th


Hello again everyone. Welcome to the last Trent’s Tracks of the month, and the last one now until September.

Today I am choosing a song from one of my favourite annual events – the Eurovision song contest. It is often known for being a carnival of camp, dominated by cheesy music and politically-motivated voting. However, people forget that it has produced some great songs, and launched the careers of many artists over the years.

The song I have chosen won the contest for Sweden back in 2012, and is one of my all-time favourite Eurovision songs. Get ready to sing along to Euphoria by Loreen, a truly classic Eurovision winner. Enjoy! (As a bonus, I have put the link to the video of her performance at the final in Baku 2012.)

Loreen

Euphoria


Official Video Link: https://youtu.be/bcnWysA9gxo

Eurovision Performance link: https://youtu.be/Pfo-8z86x80

As usual, let me know your thoughts on this track, Eurovision, or anything else I have been posting about, in the comments or on my social media links in the table below.

There won’t be a post tomorrow (because it’s my birthday) but there is one coming up on Sunday to look forward to.

Until then, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!


SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments