Trent's Tracks July 22nd


Hello again everyone, and welcome to another Trent’s Tracks.

This week, I am adding one of the biggest and most catchy songs of 2015 to the list.

I am sure that many of you found yourself singing along to this for months on end last year, because I certainly did. I don’t even really need to say much more about how brilliant this song is, because its popularity speaks for itself.

The song I am adding to the list is Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor, and what a blockbuster track it is.

Charlie Puth and Meghan Trainor

Marvin Gaye



I would love to hear your thoughts on this track, or on any others from the overall list. You can leave them in the comments or follow me on all of my social media links (in the table below) if you’d like to. My next post will be out on Monday, so look out for that and until then, keep active, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!



SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments