Trent's Tracks 8.2.2017


Hello again everyone, and welcome to this week’s Trent’s Tracks. (I am uploading this on Wednesday because I have a special post I’m putting up on Friday this week.)
This week, I am throwing back to the turn of the millennium.
Although they didn’t have huge success as a group, Toploader still gave us this brilliant track, which brings back so many childhood memories from around 1999/2000.
Here is this week’s song, Dancing in the Moonlight, by Toploader.
Toploader

Dancing in the Moonlight



As ever, you can let me know what you think on my social media channels (the table below) or in the comments section, as I’m always happy to get feedback on anything I post about.
And, as I said, I have a special post going up on Friday this week, so keep an eye out for that. Until then, though, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!

Social Media Links


Comments