Stay Blogitive is 2!


Hello again everyone, and welcome to today’s post.

It is hard to believe it, but today, February 10th, this blog turns TWO YEARS OLD! The past two years have been incredible, and we have achieved so much in that time. I thought it would be a good idea to celebrate this page’s birthday by examining some of the numbers surrounding it.

2 years

24 months

731 days

179 posts

8,056 views

52 followers on Instagram

146 likes on Facebook

412 followers on Twitter

Even in the last eight days, we have hit another THREE milestones (8k views, 400 on Twitter and 50 on Insta). It is staggering just how far we’ve come in such a relatively short time. Thank you guys so much, because none of the success of this page would have been possible without you. Your support means everything to me, and I cannot express how much it means to me, and what a huge part of my life this page (and you guys) has become.

And this is just the beginning.

I have several new post series and other exciting things planned for the future. Watch this space because there are a lot of new things coming up very soon as we head into the third year of Stay Blogitive.

My social media links are in the table below if you’d like to give me a follow or a DM, and until next time, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!




Social Media Links


Comments