Picture 1: Keep Believing!

Hello everyone, and welcome to the first post of my “Daily Picture Challenge” which will run throughout August.

PICTURE 1: Keep Believing!



I always sign off on my posts with these two words, but I’ve never really explained why.

A few years back, I was reading an article on the web, and found something about a man who had lived by two letters as his life motto – KB (Keep Believing). He stated that these words, often shortened to two simple letters had guided him throughout his whole life, inspiring him and spurring him on to keep striving and being successful, even when things were not easy.

Upon reading this, I realised that this was something I liked and could relate to. Since that day, I have used these two words to push myself forward and get through all of the bad times, reminding myself that anything is possible as long as I keep believing in it. It is such a positive message and can apply to every aspect of my life in ways both big and small.

When I started blogging, I used it as a way of telling people who visited this page that no matter what happened, as long as they kept believing then eventually things would work out and get better. I still use it as my signoff to remind people of the power of positive thinking, and how something as small and seemingly insignificant as saying TWO WORDS to yourself can be so helpful.

So, from now on, every time you read my posts, you will know why I finish them with “Keep Believing”, and what it means to me.

I hope you enjoyed today’s post. If you did, you can let me know your thoughts on it in the comments, or by going to all of my social media links (in the table below). Don’t forget that there will be another post coming out tomorrow, so get excited for that. Until then, keep active, keep smiling, and, as I have just explained, remember to keep believing!



SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments