New Social Media

This week, I wanted to have something to say about my placement year and hopefully kick off that series of posts. However, due to poor organisation (not mine) this has yet to be sorted so this will have to wait. Apologies if you guys were expecting me to start that this week but I will let you know when things sort themselves out.
Now on to the positives. As the title probably suggests, I have decided to further expand the social media associated with this blog. There are not one, not two, but THREE new places you can follow me.

YouTube

Yes, now I believe I’ve spoken about this several times before, but I am in the process of sorting out my YouTube channel. It currently has my logo and a basic banner, but no videos at the moment. However, you guys can subscribe to it to let me know you’ve seen it and so you’ll know when I finally do put up a video on it.

Wattpad

As a writer, I feel as though this is a must-have in terms of social media. For those of you who have never encountered this site, it provides a place for creative writers to share their projects and ideas and does so with copyright agreements. I discovered it three years ago and have been using it on and off with my personal account ever since. It is absolutely amazing and I love the freedom it gives to creators. I will be using it to post sneak peeks of future posts and (to begin with) just a few of my own pieces of writing.

Spotify

Music plays a massive role in my life and has such a hugely positive effect on my emotional state. Now I’ve joined this site, I’m hoping to be able to eventually share some of my musical interests with you all. There is also another reason I’ve joined this site that I don’t really want to talk about right now but watch this space, I will let you know about it very soon.

I have added these to my usual list of social media links at the bottom of this post so go click on those and follow me on those as well as all of the others if you haven’t already. Again, apologies for changing the topic of this week’s life update post, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway. Let me know if you have any of these social media (send me links and I might give you a follow) and tell me your thoughts on them if you have them already. This Sunday’s post will be my review of “The Witch’s Familiar” – episode 2 of Doctor Who series 9, so stay tuned for that and until then, keep following, keep smiling and above all, keep believing.

TRENT

Social Media links

NEW! Spotify: Search for “trentblogs”  

Comments