New Post Series


Hello again everyone. I hope your day is going well and that you’re all feeling positive.

Today I have an announcement for you all.

Last year, I wrote a couple of posts about travel and the places I wanted to travel to. I enjoyed these posts so much and I have a real wanderlust ever since returning from France last May. And, having thought about it a lot more, I realise that there are so many places in the world I want to see that I didn’t write about in those posts.

With these things in mind, I have decided to write a series of posts about places I want to travel to. These will be going up throughout the summer and I hope you will enjoy reading them and maybe get some inspiration about places you might want to go to as well.

If you want to, you can follow me on my social media links (now in the sidebar on the left of the page) for updates on this and other future posts.

Until next time, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Comments