Trent's Tracks 2


Hello, and welcome to the second in my musical recommendations series known as Trent’s Tracks. Hope you enjoy!



Today, I’m recommending a song from an absolutely fantastic up and coming artist. To be honest, I am surprised that such a talented person is not that famous yet, but mark my words when I say that she definitely will be. Anyway, I fell in love with this song the first time I ever heard it, and have played it over and over again ever since.

Another song you will be singing all day, and I have no words to describe just how brilliant this song and this lady are. I give you, the incredibly talented, Betty Who with her song Heartbreak Dream.



Betty Who

Heartbreak Dream




And there you have it. Sorry for the absence over the last few weeks but I have now moved out to start my six months in France and everything has just been hectic. I am going to try and get back on track again now and keep you updated via my social media pages (links are below) and as I always say, if you want to let me know your thoughts, you can do so in the comments section below.

Until my next post (whenever that might be), keep active, keep smiling and above all else, keep believing!

TRENT



SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments