Trent's Tracks 1


Welcome along to the first in my new series, Trent’s Tracks. Following on from the success of the Blogmas music countdown, I have made the decision to turn it into a new weekly feature on this page. Therefore, from now on, each week I’m going to be recommending a song that I really like. It could be old or new, popular or obscure, and it could be from any genre or style of music. I aim for the list to be reflective of my wide and varied music taste which I have decided to share with you. So, enough delaying, it’s time to get on with it. Enjoy!



The first track to go onto the list comes from a very talented up and coming young singer who is also an actor and YouTuber. Having released his EPs “TRXYE” and “Wild” in the last few years, his music career seems to be going from strength to strength, as is showcased by the quality of his first album “Blue Neighbourhood” which was released at the end of 2015. I have a feeling that this will not be the only time he features in this series, because this album is amazing and I love it. For now though, I’m afraid you’re going to have to make do with this song.


An addictive tune with a fantastically well-written set of lyrics, here is Troye Sivan with his song, Youth from the album Blue Neighbourhood. Hope you love it as much as I do!


Troye Sivan

Youth




As always, you can leave your thoughts on this post in the comments section or by following me on social media, the links for which are below. My next post will be up this coming Monday. So keep an eye out for that and until then, keep active, keep smiling and, above all else, keep believing!


TRENT


SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments