Music Mondays 3



Hello again everybody and welcome to another edition of Music Mondays.

As usual this will be the 10 songs I’m listening to right now.

TROYE SIVAN – My My My

TROYE SIVAN – The Good Side

I said a month ago to look out for Troye Sivan’s new music in 2018. Since then, he has released two brand new songs which I cannot stop playing. His talent is unbelievable and both of these songs are on their way to being massive hits.

SIGRID – Strangers

Here is Sigrid, recently awarded the BBC’s Sound of 2018. Previous winners include Sam Smith and Adele, so expect big things from this wonderful artist.

TREVOR MORAN – Sinner

PALOMA FAITH – Guilty

ED SHEERAN – New Man

BUSTED – Air Hostess

Who doesn’t love a bit of Busted, right?

YEARS AND YEARS – King

Y and Y are one of my favourite new groups of the last few years. This is such an addictive track, don’t you think?

MAROON 5 ft CHRISTINA AGUILERA – Moves Like Jagger

THE VERVE – The Drugs Don’t Work

This week’s classic song is from the 1990s. I’ve been listening to this a lot lately and I’m not sure why, but I absolutely love it. 


And that’s this week’s Music Monday. Let me know what you think of these tracks in the comments or on my social media and if you want to, feel free to recommend me songs that you’re listening to right now.

Until my next post, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all, keep believing!


Comments