Through the Decades: Final Thoughts



Wow! That is it! After 5 weeks, our incredible musical journey Through the Decades has come to an end!

What an incredible series this has been. Over the course of the last month or so, we have passed through nearly fifty years of music, and have featured many iconic artists. From Michael Jackson to Maroon 5, ABBA to Adele, the Bee Gees to Bruno Mars, with many more in between, it has been an amazing time, and I am so glad to have shared some of my favourite songs from the last five decades with you guys.

Not only that, but I have loved doing the Trent’s Tracks series throughout this year. Sadly, there will be no more Trent’s Tracks until the new year now, but you have a huge list of great songs available on my Spotify for you to listen to.

Trent’s Tracks playlist:


Through the Decades playlist:


Thank you to all of you for supporting Trent’s Tracks and Through the Decades. Your continued support means the world to me.

I have an announcement coming in the next few days as well, so keep an eye out for that. Until then, though, keep positive, keep smiling, and above all else, keep believing!


SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS


Comments