My Book of Quotes

If you’re following me on Instagram, you’ll have seen the picture I posted of my quotes book, and I thought I would go into a bit more depth as to what it means and why I have one.

Throughout the first part of 2015, I have constantly tried to find ways to keep myself positive, including the “My 2015” project (By the way, there will be a 6 month review coming at the end of June to keep you up to date). One of the many things that I have always found helpful is to search through quotes from famous people and find ones which make me think and have some sort of impact upon my life and mind-set. Due to the enormous role that these quotes play in my life, I decided that I needed a place to record some of my favourites so that when things don’t feel so great, I have somewhere to look for inspiration or for something positive to pick me up.

A couple of weeks ago, I bought myself the book shown in the photo over on my Instagram and began to fill it with some of my favourites as and when I found them. At the time of writing this, there are around twenty already from various different famous people, as well as a few of my own life slogans which I use as a motivational tool.

In time, as it fills up, I will number each one. Eventually, I will be able to choose a random number and turn to that number quote to make myself feel better and potentially use it as a way of helping other people around me who might be feeling sad. So, even in the long term, it will be useful to me and to others as a motivational and positive tool.

By the way, sorry for not posting in a while. I’ve been quite busy recently as are so many other people at this time of year. I hope you can understand this and will still keep following.
Anyway, thanks for reading. Follow me on Twitter (@TrentBlogs), Tumblr (trentwilsonblogs) and on Instagram (@event94) for updates and notifications about future posts. That’s all for now. Keep Blogitive, keep happy and above all keep believing.

TRENT

Quote of the day


“Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness” Desmond Tutu 

Comments